Late News Abstract Deadline:
Contributed papers are invited for the 36th North American Conference on Molecular Beam Epitaxy (NAMBE 2022). The meeting will be held in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, USA, from September 18-21, 2022. Regular submissions must be received by April 27, 2022. All topics related to molecular beam epitaxy are welcome, including the following:
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before signing up or logging into the online system, please review all of the following steps to ensure you have the information needed to complete the Online Abstract Submission Form.
Please Note the Following Requirements Prior to Submission:
- If you are planning to submit multiple abstracts, presenters are limited to one oral and one poster presentation. One submission must be to an oral session and one to a poster session. They must be two DIFFERENT abstracts – not the same abstract submitted as both an oral and a poster.
- You will need to agree to the copyright agreement.
Select a topic from the list below.
Fill out the abstract content and author details in the system (abstract 2,700 characters max. including grammar and spacing; you may also submit a supplemental 1 page PDF file containing any graphs, charts or pictures you wish to include).
Please click the Submit Abstract button below and complete the Online Abstract Submission Form. Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been submitted will follow by e-mail shortly after submission. Notifications regarding acceptance will be sent by e-mail by June 13, 2022.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics including the following:
Science and Technology of MBE (ST):
- ST1: Fundamentals of MBE Growth
- ST2: MBE Growth Modifications
- ST3: Materials Characterization
- ST4: MBE Technology (e.g. In Situ Monitoring)
- ST5: MBE as a Production Technology
- ST6: Science and Technology of MBE Poster Session
Novel Materials (NM):
- NM1: III-Arsenides, Antimonides, Phosphides
- NM2: III-Nitrides
- NM3: II-VI Materials
- NM4: Group IV Materials
- NM5: Oxides
- NM6: Heteroepitaxy
- NM7: Hybrid Materials
- NM8: Low Dimensional Nanostructures
- NM9: Van der Waals Materials
- NM10: Highly-mismatched Alloys
- NM11: Other Materials
- NM12: Novel Materials Poster Session
MBE-Grown Devices (GD):
- GD1: Photonic Devices
- GD2: Electronic Devices
- GD3: Solar Cells
- GD4: Thermoelectrics
- GD5: Spintronics
- GD6: Quantum Computing
- GD7: Device Physics
- GD8: MBE-Grown Devices Poster Session